Subaru WRX Forum banner

tennessee subie owners

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  wrxtr 
#1 ·
i was looking for some club info in tennessee.im always swapping out parts and would like to hook some locals up with parts when i swap stuff out.for instance,i cant seem to move a set of sti wheels silver and factory tires off my 06 and would love to find someone local or instate to make a deal to

#3 ·
hey man, im looking for a set of STi wheels and tires, that would be awesome. also to WRXTR im in the boone area of NC and thats practially johnson city and we have a few folks around that area that like to get down. hit me up sometime either on here or on myspace s/n is Digitalghost445 and my friend darrell's is Dimesuby.

!Thumbs Up

#5 ·
yeah, that would be awesome. i dont that that we will be able to get together before the Holiday's are over with, but keep in touch and we'll make it happen. we've been looking for people in the area to cruise with and so forth, I would love to do drag and auto-x and there's also something in Wilkes called the Blue Ridge Hill Climb and the county closes off the road that goes UP Sparta Mtn...i think is HWY 18 or something...anyway, its a comp. to see who has the fastest time UP the Mtn. a lot of WRX's and STi make it out to that one.
also, if you know of anyone around your area, let them know and we'll all get together

!Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.