Subaru WRX Forum banner

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nagyhead 
#1 ·
Anyway, it finally snowed here in Chicago. Just wondering if anyone else is enjoying the awd and the snow. I bought my car February 06 in hopes that we would still get some snow but to my suprise it has taken 10 months for the stuf to fall! My only concern is that people here (in Joliet at least) dont really know how to drive in the snow. I learned how to drive in Alaska so snow doesent bother me that much. But I was just wondering how all you guys/gals are handling the weather. Keep it safe.

#3 ·
We got a rare snow storm in Seattle this week (if you watched the monday night football game, it was played in Seattle) the awd works great in the snow but it dosent stop you any faster. I saw hella subarus, and 4 wheel drive SUV's stuck off the road because the snow turn to a sheet of ice overnight and people think, I have awd I can go anywhere, well that might be true but eventally you have to stop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.