Anyone in the North East Ohio area come and check it out. Here is the clubs forum and original thread: Forced4s.com • View topic - 2009-2010 New Location: The Boneyard! on Wednesdays!
Really good group of people. Hope to see you there
5900 Mayfield Road
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
The Boneyard restaurant has it all! Sports, Music, Food and Fun. Award winning food, live bands, over 140 video games, and an elegant banquet area.
*We plan to have meets every Wednesday at the times above even during the winter!
- The summer meets will probably begin a little earlier at about 6PM and go until an undecided time!
- The boneyard includes a bar, patio, tons of awesome games and a nice big parking lot for us to park in! We are discussing parking to figure out exactly how that is going to work. Also we are going to try to talk to NAPA about parking!
- The more people that show up, the more stuff they will give out! Bring the whole family! All kinds of games inside!
- The boneyard is really helping this club out. Don`t give them a reason to change that thought!
- No asshatery that can get us kicked out of there please. This is your one and only warning. We have full right to kick you out of the parking lot.
- Don`t leave garbage in the parking lot. Respect them and they will respect us.
- Please respect others cars, treat them how you would want yours to be treated (well most of you)
Everyone who has a forced induction (FI) motor or is interested in them!