Subaru WRX Forum banner

Illinois Wrx owners

19K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
Well im new to the whole wrx world but not new to tuners.com had a dsm and part of dsmtuners.com and always turned out a big success. Does anyone hold any events or any get togethers. We would hang out 3-4 days of the week and chill out. Let me know if anyone wants to plan anything since the nicer days are coming up.
Eric.

#13 ·
Hey guys, I'm heading to an EVO meet tomorrow. Anybody else want to meet up there? I don't want to be the only WRX. I searched the forum and didn't see anything about it. Maybe I didn't search well enough, but I thought this would be a good place to post it.

Date: May 20th

Time: 4 p.m.

Jerseys Pizza & Grill
2360 Lakewood Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL
(847) 765-0085
http://www.jerseyspizzaandgrill.com/

Just North off of I-90 Exit Barrington Road .. on Right hand side

#14 ·
hey whats up.. i just got my first wrx few days ago. i'm in algonquin, IL (15min. north of Elgin).. i used to go to the streets w/ my bike (before i wrecked it). anyways i'm new to the wrx so would like to meet some people to get some tips and ideas.

#15 ·
raf1919 said:
hey whats up.. i just got my first wrx few days ago. i'm in algonquin, IL (15min. north of Elgin).. i used to go to the streets w/ my bike (before i wrecked it). anyways i'm new to the wrx so would like to meet some people to get some tips and ideas.
If I were home Id say we should go to the track. I am in Michigan for summer semester. I am probably going to try to organize a track day when im home one weekend.

#30 ·
Man, that place is a mecca for WRXs and STIs. Went there last night to an appartment complex called "Foxboro'? to pick up a Supra Celica with a broken A-arm for a buddy, the guy selling it just bought a black 04 WRX with a carbon fiber hood and while we were in the parking lot I saw two STIs go by, one blue and one white with gold rims. Then on our way back through Chicago area we saw another THREE STIs:rocks:
I guess you Illinois people really have good taste!Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.