Subaru WRX Forum banner

hey, anyone near kansas city?

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  PonyGirl 
#1 ·
Hello. I was wondering if there were any wrx owners near kansas city,mo. thanx

#5 ·
hey, whats up. you can take your car to just about any place, they all want your money so look for who you like. i bought my car at jack miller in north kansas city and i am not too happy with them right now. luckily my car is new(no major problems) and the services i can do myself.

i was wondering... do we have any other 06' wrx or sti owners in kc besides me?
i am considering having some fun experimenting with someone with a similar year as mine to see what parts are interchangeable and see what we each like best. for example i have this k&n intake and would like to try out your spt intake. or you can try out my blah blah blah and i try out your blah blah blah. its mostly bolt on stuff i am considering swapping back and forth to see power differences. beats buying new stuff and having old stuff lying around... anyone interested holler back, cool thanks.

#12 ·
I bought my Subaru from Topeka. I believe it was at Figgs?? They blew out one of my speakers so I had to get it replaced, but it was under warranty so it wasn't so bad. Actually, if you can, going to buy your Subaru from Colorado is so much cheaper. Colorado Springs is a great place to go. There's sooo much to choose from.

By the way, I'm from Wichita, KS. I'm trying to find people in my area to hang out with and get advice from.

#15 ·
Hello I'm a brand new member of the forum and I am really in need of people willing to help me with diagnosing and hopefully treating my newly inherited 2004 Forester XT Sti.
  1. The car has some type of fuel injection or MAF problem? I really have no idea and the car had been heavily modified and tampered with by well meaning and eager former owners who all inadvertently seem to have caused issue after issue and now I really need some truly experienced Sti pals who woyuld be willing and patient enough to help a girl who really wants to learn how to best treat this poor and abused gem of a Subaru

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.