Any Michigan members out there????????? - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 11-03-2007, 01:34 PM
WRXtuners Member

WVWRX is an unknown
Send a message via Yahoo to WVWRX
Thumbs up All Speed Performance in Muskegon MI

I decided to take my exhaust parts and TMIC to All Speed on Hackley Ave in Muskegon MI:

http://www.allspeedperformance.com/

I'm pleased with the installation and they helped me out when one of the parts came loose. I'm also working with them on an LM-1 Wideband AFR. They ordered and installed the AFR for me and now we're going for the inductive RPM sensor so I match up the logs with what the UTEC spits out. Then the tuning fun begins.

Anyway, my contact there has been Brian. They also have a total 2.5 build that they did on a bug eye wagon on their web site:

http://allspeedperformance.com/galle...s.php?album=15

When I need more HP and my 86K mile 2.0 gets tired, I'll probably go that route.

-Karl

-Karl
Muskegon, MI
'02 WRX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 11-03-2007, 03:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

arm0313 is an unknown
I went to the Oakos building in Sterling Heights, but the door was locked and it didn't look like any one was there. Maybe that building is more like a warehouse or something.

All speed in Muskegon is good to know though. Thanks for the reference....I 'll check out their website, but do you know if they will install PPG gearset. I'm nowhere ready to get it but should the unfortunate situation arise that my trans goes out, That's what I'm going to do.
#33 Old 01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

Namor24 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetus View Post
Norhern Indiana here not far from MICH. trying to find some people lookin to help out with ideals and what not thanx JOSH
where in northern indiana? im in south bend/mishawaka area
#34 Old 03-16-2008, 08:51 AM
WRXtuners Member

BC_Girl is an unknown
Hey, another Michigander here.....Battle Creek, Stacy, I think I've seen u around. Does anybody here go to Martin speedway? Now it's called Knoll Gas Motor Sports Park.
#35 Old 03-16-2008, 07:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

9d2TSi is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to 9d2TSi Send a message via MSN to 9d2TSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC_Girl View Post
Hey, another Michigander here.....Battle Creek, Stacy, I think I've seen u around. Does anybody here go to Martin speedway? Now it's called Knoll Gas Motor Sports Park.

Howdy BC_Girl. They've changed names so many times there...lol. Used to be Martin Dragway, then US131 Motorsports Park, now... What you said...lol.

I've been there in my old bugeye, but not with the new car. you say you have an 04' is it blue with aftermarket wheels on it? I saw Henkels had a blue one for sale a while back. It was blue and in pretty good shap, I looked at buying it before I bought my 07'.

Anyways, hit me up on here or on WRXModders.

Take care.

My car is well, it's like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag...

<------ Click to see what I'm workin' with. ;)
#36 Old 03-18-2008, 05:36 AM
WRXtuners Member

BC_Girl is an unknown
No, it's silver, stock rims Working on building up my $ to get some new light weight ones, but I'm really pushing for my new exhaust system, I've also seen a really nice one around with a carbon fiber hood. It would be cool if we could organize something for the Michigan members, what do u think? By the way, where did u buy your 07 ?

Boys will be boys, but girls will be fast !
#37 Old 05-06-2008, 10:54 AM
WRXtuners Member

scythenkai is an unknown
Bringing this thread out of the deathpile, I just moved back to muskegon area from norwalk, Oh so ill be around if you see a silver 02 wrx with roja formula 5's carbon fiber hood scoop and sounding mean coming down the street , thats me.
We should really get a meet going cause ive seen a few other wrx's not stock around here. A few blue ones and couple silver ones.
Also if anyone knows a good place to get a rim fixed lemme know.
#38 Old 05-10-2008, 07:49 AM
WRXtuners Member

BC_Girl is an unknown
Your car sounds sweet. There are a couple of us here in BC, a lot in the Detroit area, a few in Muskegon and the rest are all scattered. It would be great if we could organize a cruise or something, but where could we do it? Everyone is about an hour or more from each other. Any suggestions?

#39 Old 05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

scythenkai is an unknown
Well, I live right down the street from lake harbor park which is free has a decent parking and places to cook food, plus theres a beach through the woods. Otherwise there always hoffmaster but it cost money.
Maybe we could do a tri city thing musk grand rapids and kzoo.
#40 Old 06-04-2008, 02:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

BC_Girl is an unknown
Anybody else from Michigan that's interested in this? My old man is part of a GTO forum and they just met for a cruise up on the north side of Grand Rapids and cruised to lake Michigan. It was a great route, real curvy and beautiful country side.

#41 Old 07-29-2008, 11:38 AM
WRXtuners Member

scythenkai is an unknown
OK its summer and no meet yet... What are we going to do? Im free almost every weekend. I think we should have it lake harbor park in norton shores its really easy to get to. Plus if that gets over crowded there is always my parents house down the street. Parking might get funky but we had 30+ cars there for an open house in june it was no prob. Plus we gots a grill and a fire pit, but byob! cause no one is drinking my summer shandy!! Anyways we need to do this before the summer is over.
#42 Old 08-03-2008, 10:14 AM
WRXtuners Member

BC_Girl is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythenkai View Post
OK its summer and no meet yet... What are we going to do? Im free almost every weekend. I think we should have it lake harbor park in norton shores its really easy to get to. Plus if that gets over crowded there is always my parents house down the street. Parking might get funky but we had 30+ cars there for an open house in june it was no prob. Plus we gots a grill and a fire pit, but byob! cause no one is drinking my summer shandy!! Anyways we need to do this before the summer is over.
I agree, but it seems that you are the only one that is interested at this point. Anybody else? I'm down for a drive.

#43 Old 08-06-2008, 09:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

scythenkai is an unknown
I think maybe all the subie owners in our area might be on different sites :/ i keep seeing these nice ones on my way to and from work in GR but no one here seems to respond.
#44 Old 08-08-2008, 08:15 AM
WRXtuners Member

shamrock is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexKid115 View Post
I forgot about OAKOS, their in Sterling Heights. I don't know much about them. I think i'm going to stop by there sometime. Anybody know anything about them? Do they tune/ have a dyno? i know they carry parts.
Oakos is awesome, best prices around and Clayton will help you with anything you need.
Tell him Ryan sent you. There hours are a little wierd though

_Ryan_
2004 Wrb "BUGEYE"
http://www.misubie.com/
#45 Old 08-28-2008, 12:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

scythenkai is an unknown
Any one in the West Coast Michigan area that can datalog? I could really use their help.