Subaru WRX Forum banner

Any Michigan members out there?????????

19K views 53 replies 28 participants last post by  mpmachinist 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone, I am looking for any local Michigan members to possibly help me out or give me some advice on installs. I have finally decided to start putting some cash into my car. If anyone would like to get together sometime to just hang out or BBQ or something drop me a line. Also, like I mentioned, I may be needing your valuable advice. Thanks!!

Joe

#4 ·
Thanks for the replies you guys. Joe, I wont be able to make it this weekend because I have a hockey game scheduled for Saturday instead of the usual Sunday games. But maybe I can get down there some other time. Let me know if there are any other meets coming up,I will make the trip!!

#7 ·
Don't know alot about these cars, but I'll help the best I can. :D I have tools as well. !Laugh! Let me know what's up. !Thumbs Up

EDIT:

I just realized how old this thread is. :eek:

#22 ·
Stationed in Muskegon

Hey guys,

I'm from WV, but my company has me on a project in Muskegon, MI for at least 6 months.

Just wondering if there are any reputable tuning shops around? I have a Turbo XS turboback as well as some headers and an an uppipe, but I don't have time or space (in an apt. for the duration) to do the work. So I was hoping I could have someone install that isn't going to give me crap about the lack of cats in the system.

TIA for any leads.

-Karl

#26 ·
Yep, that's about all I know too. I work about 3 miles from them and have been meaning to stop by for a while....Now that I know others are interested I'll definetely check them out. I'm heading to Arizona this week so maybe in 2 weeks or so I can let you know what they have.

If you find out before me I'd like to hear about it also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.