Subaru WRX Forum banner

2008 Track Days Invitation - Midwest

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 · (Edited)
Good Morning WRX Fans:

Just a quick note to invite any road course drivers out there to join MVP Track Time for track days in 2008. You can find us at MVP Track Time. We are open to all makes of cars and convertibles that meet the rules.

Our 2008 track days (so far) are as follows:

April 21 - Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis) [Tax Freedom Track Day - SOLD OUT!]
May 9 - Summit Point (West Virgiania) [Private Corporate Event - SOLD OUT!]
June 2 - Autobahn Country Club (Near Joliet, IL.) - SOLD OUT!
August 18 - Autobahn Country Club
September 13 & 14 - Blackhawk Farms (Near Beloit, WI) [Our 1st Weekend Event]

Both Autobhan dates are once again the entire 3.56 mile road course. None of this namby-pamby 1/2 track stuff. We will be announcing at least one more track day or weekend for 2008 soon.

Registration with Pay Pal, credit card or via downloadable form (mail in check) is available at:

Track Day Registration

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi All:

Some photos from Putnam Park April 21st and Autobahn Country Club on June 2nd!

With two months until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are well over ½ full. If you'd like to join us for the Autobahn II (August 18th) event or any remaining MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Track Day Registration

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Hi All:

With four weeks until our first track weekend (September 13th & 14th) at Blackhawk Farms Raceway near Chicago, we are 3/4 full. If you'd like to register for the Blackhawk track weekend, visit us at:

Track Day Registration

You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group both days for only $310.

Feel free to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions about Blackhawk. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

#4 ·
Autobahn August 18th was near perfect, barring a few offs. We had a full house for a gorgeous day. Let's hope September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms is the same.

Spots are still available for our Blackhawk Farms weekend. Please visit us at MVP Track Time for details or to register.

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Feff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.