Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
- Midwest WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f80/)
- - 04 wrx wagon forsale from Cincinnati (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f80/04-wrx-wagon-forsale-cincinnati-37241/)
04 wrx wagon forsale from Cincinnati
First off ill start off by saying this probably isn't the correct spot, but I didn't see an option to post in the classified area. So I chose the region specific area of where i am located.
FS: 2004 wrx wagon
- 218k miles 5 speed manual
- silver exterior and black interior
- roof rack
- fully rebuilt last summer by a shop in Columbus. (All new gaskets and seals)
- bigger pistons, canned, and full exhaust.
- 1pc coil overs
It has eagle rods. Forged JE pistons and ARP rod bolts and head studs. And a cometic head gasket. Bottom end is 1mm over stock.
- just made a 20 hr round trip to PA last Friday no issues.
Things I noticed:
Abs is on
Check engine is on (probably due to exhaust, codes been cleared but comes right back on)
Clicking noise in front left wheel.
Slight grind in 4th
Drivers side fender is dented, and has dents all around the car, but nothing major.
Price is $6000 obo cash only, would like it sold by the first weekend in August so I can get the build going on my other car
Text me and I can get you pictures, ill also upload later on when I'm home. 5135502039
What shop in Columbus built the motor and who did the tuning?
[quote=psinuse;329161]What shop in Columbus built the motor and who did the tuning?[/quote]
ATI Machine in Lancaster is what I've been told, it's a great running car I'd just like to build my other car.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8pl1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.