Subaru WRX Forum banner

WVU/Morgantown meet weekend of the 26th

3K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  rexxx 
#1 · (Edited)
When: January 27, 2007 @ 12:00pm (noon)
Where: Meet at the end of the parking lot at Target (University Town Center)
We will then cruise to Damon's Grill to eat.

We'll stay at Target long enough to chat, wait for people, and for people to get hungry enough. Be sure to let me know if you're coming with the group to eat when you arrive, for I will be calling them ahead of time to let them know a large group is about to rape their parking lot.

Be sure to let your friends know as they are more than welcome. We will probably have several other modifieds there other than Subarus, as the WVStreets group has shown interest in joining us.

We'll decide nightlife plans the day of the meet.

Original Post
Vew said:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1173063

I'm putting it up to a vote, then I will post the final date, time, and location here.

#13 ·
okey if you want to go..i think me and a few of my friends are leaving here around 8 or 9 sat morning. i know im going and my buddy with a corolla xrs is going and im not sure if ryne with his evo is going yet..he has to wait for his wideband to come in!Cry! ...but pm me if you want to go and well find somewhere to meet

and aaron..is dereks car going to have a clutch by then or are we not gonna have the liberty of goin with him haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.