Subaru WRX Forum banner

Weekly Meet?

7K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Bob Nelson 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in a weekly meet? I live in Beltsville, MD. Anyone from Laurel, Columbia, Silver Spring, Rockville, Gaithersburg and surrounding towns willing to meet up?

#17 ·
Maybe if we keep the thread alive long enough, one or two more might join.

My gears supposedly arrived in US customs on the 1st, so I'll hopefully have my car back on the road in the next week or so, or by the end of November at the latest. But then scheduling might be an issue since I work six days a week with a random schedule.

Side topic: does anybody in the area snowboard?

#29 ·
105000 miles - just did timing belt kit, clutch kit, plugs, some axle boots, breaks and rotors, gotta do motor mounts... performance parts on the way, in take, up/down pipe then tbe... been tuning out the knock, wonder if it had an aftermarket tune on it when i got her about a year ago, was out of a job a while. glad to start getting her back in rally order. I was flashing a new tune recently and got an error (voltage related i think) but noticed the micro usb likes to disconnect briefly when bumped, scared the **** out of me... didnt brick it as it hadnt begun to write yet, but im terrified to try again now. i will need a tune (clearly) after the dp and up cat-delete and cai.... I already scaled the maf table and ignition timing base to clean up the a/f and occasional mild knock, but i cant install my pipes without the tune... any help would be awesome, anyone with an older unmarried AP or something near frederick md, pm me, theres beer in it for anyone willing to flash me :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.