Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f79/)
-   -   Southern West Virginia STi's (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f79/southern-west-virginia-stis-13176/)

Okeyd57 07-07-2006 12:06 PM

Southern West Virginia STi's

I'd like to start a thread for STi owners in the southern part of W.V.
I know there are a couple around the Beckley area where I live. We need somewhere to meet down here and get to know each other ! We could even take a drive somewhere.
So don't be shy, post away guys and let's have a get-together sometime this summer !
Either add to the thread, or throw me a pm ! Okey

rexxx 12-05-2006 11:02 PM

hey man, i dont have an STI but i do got the next best thing...wrx lol...im in beckley...im a member of xiled c.c. here in beckley...a few members saw ## car at the show at i think little beaver and said it was completely wicked...i saw ## car a few months ago drive past me in front of value city and i almost wrecked looking at it lol!Laugh!

Vew 12-06-2006 08:26 AM

[QUOTE=rexxx]hey man, i dont have an STI but i do got the next best thing...wrx lol...im in beckley...im a member of xiled c.c. here in beckley...a few members saw ## car at the show at i think little beaver and said it was completely wicked...i saw ## car a few months ago drive past me in front of value city and i almost wrecked looking at it lol!Laugh![/QUOTE]

Do you know Kenny? He drives an 04 silver RS with STi goodies on it.

Okeyd57 12-06-2006 04:28 PM

[QUOTE=Vew]Do you know Kenny? He drives an 04 silver RS with STi goodies on it.[/QUOTE]

I think I saw him a couple of weeks ago. This one had the wing on back, though.

Okeyd57 12-06-2006 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=rexxx]hey man, i dont have an STI but i do got the next best thing...wrx lol...im in beckley...im a member of xiled c.c. here in beckley...a few members saw ## car at the show at i think little beaver and said it was completely wicked...i saw ## car a few months ago drive past me in front of value city and i almost wrecked looking at it lol!Laugh![/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. What color is your WRX ? I'm getting ready to take my Volks off, and put the stock wheels back on with my winter tires. We'll have to meet up sometime soon ! Okey

PS- pm me or something !

rexxx 12-07-2006 04:31 AM

i havent seen an rs thats fixed up around here..i would love to though...my buddy has a silver 02 wrx w/ gold bbs's and an sti wing, all sorts of stuff...that might be the one okeyd57 is talking about...but mine is a white 05...its stock right now but i got a few goodies in transit waitin to get here...but yeah we'll have to meet up sometime..im always out drivin around so if u ever see me..i think im the only white one here...then just like chase me down or whatever lol!Laugh!

Vew 12-07-2006 11:00 AM

His is actually going in to get custom painted over break. He goes to school with me, so he's only in Beckley during the breaks.

rexxx 12-07-2006 11:20 AM

sweet..i really wanna see a 2.5 thats fixed up...only ones ive seen are the older gen 2.5's around here and they just have pipes...id like to meet him..is he on here?

Vew 12-08-2006 06:28 PM

He is not... hense 2.5RS and wrxtuners.com :p His just dropped his car off at the shop today, but he'll be back up here tomarrow. I don't favor the design, but he likes it and that's what matters. Let us know if you ever make your way up to Morgantown. We've managed to create a pretty tight Suby group up here. We're apparently imfamous among the 'general' car enthusiast group.

rexxx 12-08-2006 07:31 PM

haha alright...im up there some cause all my friends from high school live up there...and everyday they call me and are like "i just saw another sweet wrx"...and i get jelous...i saw ## car last time i was up there...but ill be up there alot this spring cause over fall i had to play soccer at msu so i had no time..id like to go meet all u guys...im sure i will this spring

Vew 12-09-2006 09:59 AM

Sounds like a plan. Every weekend, there's usually 4-6 Subaru's sitting outside my house. Those aren't meets, but we are all friends and drink... a lot. But, we'll get a good one organized when students come back.

Are you going to the Gator Bowl? We're trying to get a convoy going. So far we have 4 Subaru's that are going down. It should be good.

rexxx 12-10-2006 12:48 AM

well next time im up there ill have to get ahold of ya and come hang out

when is the gator bowl??? i wouldnt mind to go if i can get the cash and such to go

Vew 12-10-2006 10:25 AM

January 1st. We plan on leaving December 27 or 28th until the 2nd or 3rd.

rexxx 12-10-2006 09:38 PM

hmm...i dont know if ill have the funds to make it

by any chance have you seen a red acura tsx w/ carbon hood and 18's driving around up there?

PltmreX 12-10-2006 11:17 PM

Hey Ho im On. Ill Have A photo someday. peace and Hi Mamba Dube And Mo-town Rex dude!