Subaru WRX Forum banner

Ocean City, Md Cruise weekend

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  JBWRX06 
#1 ·
There should be a group of us to go down to OCMD, and meet up cause there is a huge car show weekend in may its big, i have been there for the past 3 yrs. There are so many cars to see in the show and the show at Hooters. I ll get back to everyone on the dates, its in may sometime. But its fun you can drive around, go to the show, or just get wasted and watch ppl get tickets for stupid shit. I think its a fun time cause you see so many cars from all over and what they have done to them. Let me know

#8 ·
okay i m bringing back this post....I wanna know how many people wanna meet somewhere and head down to crusin weekend on the friday of the weekend or meet somewhere down there or all meet somewhere and travel together and make a lot of racket coming in. It would be sick if we got at least 10 subies coming in ocean city. let me know thanks john

#11 ·
Alright i got a room for the weekend to booze and have a good old time. Lest me know if anyone wants to go down and get together for a cruise when were down there. We need to get a big crew together when were there so we can make alot of racket driving down the streets. Its going to be sick this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.