Subaru WRX Forum banner

Mid-Atlantic Track Days Invitation - 2009

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 · (Edited)
Mid-Atlantic Track Days (2009) – MVP Track Time​

Good Day All:

Just a quick note on MVP Track Time’s 2009 Mid-Atlantic (some Southeast and Northeast too for good measure) track days. All are welcome. We have these events listed below:

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen ”Halloween Fright FAST!”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta “Flyin Turkey Trot”

Of course you can run at any of our track events. For more details, registration (both on-line and mail-in registration) and the balance of the 2009 schedule, visit us at MVP Track Time.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track!

Feff

#2 · (Edited)
Good Morning All:

I've received a number of e-mails and calls asking about pricing for MVP Track Time's (MVP Track Time) track events. They are on our web site as well, so no one is "surprised”. The 2009 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 18-19: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms - PERFECT WEEKEND!

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen
$350-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

November 21-22: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.