Just moved to Hagerstown, MD - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-15-2010, 09:30 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Just moved to Hagerstown, MD

Hey everyone, I know it's a long shot, but I was just wondering if there are still any active members or occasional WRXTuners trollers in or around Hagerstown, MD. I just moved here from Frederick, MD and I'm looking for suggestions for good local tuning shops, dealerships, meet spots, etc.

I found this dealership online:
Sharrett Subaru
10312 Auto Place
Hagerstown, MD 21740

I'll probably check that out some time soon since I'll be needing some more OEM Subaru coolant, a bottle of coolant conditioner, and drive belts for my 60k service. I figure I'll check the place out a little bit then and that's probably where I'll have my car towed to if anything major happens to break. Anybody have any personal experience with that dealership?

I also noticed a thread about a Spring 2009 meet at Valley Mall. Any idea if there will be a Spring 2010 meet? Anybody know about any regular weekend meets or meet spots?

I know I should check NASIOC for that kind of stuff, but I figured I'd just post something here real quick to see if any of you guys/girls can help me out since this is my favorite forum

P.S. - If you drive a WRB 06 WRX, lowered with a huge silver FMIC, I was the one cruising next to you on 40 yesterday

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

05WagonGuy is an unknown
Welcome to the area. There are a good many suby guys in Hagerstown. A lot of them hang out on NASIOC. Just wanted to let you know we will be having a meet in Hagerstown on Saturday May, 22cnd, we would love it if you came by. My friend Logan and I organize a annual meet in the area, last year it was in Winchester Va, the year before that Martinsburg, WV, this years will be in your back yard. We still have yet to set a location in H-town, but are working on it. I believe there are weekly and bi-weekly meets in Hagerstown, John (highway_patrol) organizes them. I don't remember if he is a member on here or not.

Hope to see you at our meet in May

Dave
#3 Old 03-30-2010, 06:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Hey, thanks for the info. I seem to spend a lot of time on this site, but it has nowhere near the traffic that NASIOC has... posts like this one usually die quickly around here, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I keep hoping that more people would join this site since it's a friendlier community, but that doesn't seem to be happening, so I might start spending my time over there.

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)