Hersey Park Meet - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 03-18-2012, 07:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
I'm hoping for a August/September date. I tried to get a hold of Keith and see what he's able to come up with. Otherwise we're going to have to make a date ourselves.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
well, Who cant do August 28th/29th?

Randy-
2002 blaze WRX- sold:(
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#33 Old 03-18-2012, 09:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Sorry guys, as I said in my thread I have been super busy with all kinds of things. I PMed Kirt to let him know that as soon as this week passes I should be able to get some kind of solid date.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#34 Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

mazzanic is an unknown
Im down
#35 Old 03-19-2012, 08:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

AllExtinct is a helpful contributing member
Im in the process of trying to buy a house now so hopefully I will have money matters in check when the time comes.

Cobb Accessport Stage 2.
Rebuild in progress....

Chuck.
#36 Old 03-19-2012, 08:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
I'd be kidding if I wasn't excited to meet some of the people that are saying they will attend. It's been a while since I've had a legit car meet. Back when I was young and well....stupid. I used to have car meets in West Chester with my Grand Am forum buddies. At a guys house....he had a big lot. Until he moved because the mall close to that house bought the property out from under him to make their parking lot bigger. Well, he got a good deal on the money side of it. But, we lost out meet place. Boo...so, there is my rant. Haha.

Kirt
#37 Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 PM
WRXtuners Member

So, Keith let me know that either I can be in charge or if anyone else wants to step up to the plate they can be in charge. Keith's new business is owning his life right now and he is not even on the forums. He gets on long enough to PM me and gets right back off. So, its up to us or me to pick up the ball and get this to happen.

Kirt
#38 Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Kirt, by the executive power vested in me by... nobody in particular, I hereby decree you as official coordinator of... stuff. Let the festivities begin!

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
#39 Old 04-10-2012, 02:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful BLAZE2099 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Hope he still wants to try and make it.
Spill the beans Kirt.

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew
#40 Old 04-10-2012, 10:56 AM
WRXtuners Member

He hopes that he can...but he's not sure if he can. His new business has him running all day long, his wife got laid off, and he has a annual event coming up in August. The Marine Corps Combat Fitness Challenge, and all the proceeds got to the Wounded Warrior Project.

So, it would all depend if Keith can make it or not. I'll have to ask the fiance when she goes back to college again in the fall. That way I can know when I can't schedule dates for on my end. Anyone else have any dates they can't do in the August/September area? Or does anyone want to meet earlier in the dead heat of summer? We get a little less heat in August/September dates is why I'm thinking that is a better time frame.

Kirt
#41 Old 04-10-2012, 11:00 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
I can't do the third week in Aug, I have to go back to Germany for a training seminar

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
#42 Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 AM
WRXtuners Member

When would you be back? The next week or the end of the week? I'm still figuring a Saturday is preferable to most of us. I'm taking off work because I work saturdays, but I figure Sundays are too much of a strech for people.

Kirt
#43 Old 04-10-2012, 08:27 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
A weekend is better for me regardless of where Im at. I could be coming from MD or NY depending on when it is and when I actually leave for my new duty station. Im still trying to swing this, so I will be waiting patiently for date/time.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#44 Old 04-10-2012, 09:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

Ok, we might have to set up a tenative date soon. To see how many of the people coming can swing it. If we need to change it...that's fine. But, I know a lot of people need to take off well in advance to be able to actually attend. I still need to see what dates my fiance can do.

Kirt
#45 Old 04-11-2012, 08:50 AM
WRXtuners Member

14-like the 20th or something in July, ill be beaching it up.
and the 23-26 of September I'll be in Vegas.

Randy-
2004 Wrx-sold
2011 Wrx limited
99 Fozz- sold
Eagle eye crew