Subaru WRX Forum banner

Hersey Park Meet

37K views 329 replies 20 participants last post by  06_hawk_eye 
#1 ·
Well turmic(Kirt) and I have thrown around the idea of meeting up at Hersey Park later this year, probably sometime in August/September. So if you are interested in meeting up just add you name to the thread and let's make a meet out of it while enjoying some fun times and cool rides at Hersey Park.
Here is the address to Hersey you can google map it yourself to find the way there.
100 Hersheypark Dr, Hershey, PA 17033

p.s. We will try and pick a date when the most people can go, so a date isn't written in stone yet.

#5 ·
If I were either stationed closer, knew I could get the time off, or was still living in MD, I would bring myself and pack. But just got notified of being put on Global Reaction Force until the beginning of October. Hope you guys do/can get this off the ground tho. Best of luck.

#9 ·
We're at a park....

So, yeah bring your other half and the kids if you have them. My fiance will be coming with me because she wants to go to Hershey Park.

#12 ·
Yeah, she's been there before. Just hasn't been there in a while...I haven't been there in a while either. Sad huh? I live less than a hour away and I can say I've been to the bar that's close by called Park Side more recently than the actual park. LOL...its mostly a biker and local hangout kind of bar then anything great.

#13 ·
Try to pick a date sooner than later so we can start planning this. We can move it if there's a clear need.

Also, we might want to contact the park. They might give us a discount for the group admission or maybe arrange us some decent parking together.

#14 ·
Very good points...we should plan a date and see if they will give us a group discount. Otherwise my fiance might be able to get a limited amount of tickets at a discount. She has to double check with her school and see if they offer a discount.

#17 ·
See what keith says...unless someone else wants to take over this meet. Basco is currently out of the country and I'd like it if he could make the meet also. But, also...I'd agree that we need to figure out a date and soon.

#25 ·
I should be back within the next couple weeks, I must say even though I don't drive my car that much I sure do miss it a lot more than I thought I would, being car less for a week and a half sucked and this diesel mini is almost worse. But it is nice to have regular internet access again (and an office to work in finally)

#26 ·
Yeah, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I always miss my car if its at the tuners for longer than a week. (Two engine swaps and a long FMIC guinea pig install) Well cool Matt, we should be good for any time then.

#29 ·
If its in the August/September time frame I might actually be home in Maryland, or moving on to upstate New York. I will be watching to see what comes out, and hope to meet some of you fellow enthusiasts.

#31 ·
I'm hoping for a August/September date. I tried to get a hold of Keith and see what he's able to come up with. Otherwise we're going to have to make a date ourselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.