Hagerstown/Martinsburg/Winchester area meet - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 03-29-2008, 05:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

skierman8 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to skierman8
Maybe i will have to go to this meet, it will only take me 8 hrs to get but maybe i can get my money back for the fmic i order 6 weeks ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 03-29-2008, 08:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

srt/wrx_bee is an unknown
Now I gave you My phone Number call me and lets try to take care of this on the side please.

thank you
Chris
CSS
#18 Old 03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

05WagonGuy is an unknown
Got another update on the meet.

Some of the employees from AR Fabrication will now be attending the meet and bringing their 2008 Subaru STI DRAG CAR. They will be bringing it in on a rollback for everyone to check out. Ive been told it is a full roll cage drag car powered by boxer power. Come on and check this beast out.

Dave
#19 Old 04-01-2008, 04:40 AM
WRXtuners Member

Upstate WRXr is an unknown
Rob Jones / CSS Performance fraud

For anyone going to the meet or considering buying thru their website, be aware that "Rob Jones" and CSS Performance has a history of taking payment from customers and then not delivering the products. There is always an excuse, another delay, a promise to deliver or refund your money. They were shut down by E-bay for fraud a few months ago, then resurfaced on their own website. If you search this forum there are several users who have had similar problems.

I am putting together a file of customers who have been defrauded by Rob Jones and CSS Performance. We expect to be proceeding to a lawsuit and possible referral to law enforcement authorities. Anyone with a problem with them is invited to contact me at: wnojay@hiscockbarclay.com

Good luck.
#20 Old 04-01-2008, 07:46 AM
WRXtuners Member

05WagonGuy is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate WRXr View Post
For anyone going to the meet or considering buying thru their website, be aware that "Rob Jones" and CSS Performance has a history of taking payment from customers and then not delivering the products. There is always an excuse, another delay, a promise to deliver or refund your money. They were shut down by E-bay for fraud a few months ago, then resurfaced on their own website. If you search this forum there are several users who have had similar problems.

I am putting together a file of customers who have been defrauded by Rob Jones and CSS Performance. We expect to be proceeding to a lawsuit and possible referral to law enforcement authorities. Anyone with a problem with them is invited to contact me at: wnojay@hiscockbarclay.com

Good luck.
Man could you please start another post if you want to complain about CSS. This thread is about our up coming meet. I can understand if you have a problem with service you received but it should be posted in the vendor reviews or on a seperate post. CSS is not the one organizing this event or sponsoring it. I along with a friend have been working hard to get this thing going and would appreciate it if you didnt hijack the thread with you grudge against CSS. Please dont try and screw up our meet to spite the company that did you wrong since they are only coming to the meet as participants and not in charge of it. If you want to boycott them or shut them down do it another way. I do not work for them or even know them except for talking to Chris(srt/wrx_bee) and he seems like a stand up guy who is trying to deliver to customers. I just want to have a meet of local subie owners, and am glad to have a subaru vendor/tuner attending which is why i have been telling everyone that they were coming.

So If you have a problem with them, start a new post and flame away, all them everything in the book if you want. Talk smack about their mothers, i dont care just please keep it out of my meet thread. You will still get your voice heard and anyone considering dealing with them will be able to read your post and make a decision for them selves. I will try being nice about it but if it happens again I will report to mods.

Dave
#21 Old 04-02-2008, 01:06 AM
WRXtuners Member

Rob@CSS is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate WRXr View Post

Good luck.

Now that we have the ridiculous SLANDER/LIBEL ON A PUBLIC FORUM out of the way lets get down to some facts.
We were not "shut down for fraud" If so we were the first one to ever get shut down for fraud with a 97% positive feedback rating. The reason we stopped selling on ebay is because we received a bogus negative feedback rating for an item that caused our account to go into probation. The customer got his item then left negative feedback about the time it took to receive even though the auctions all stated 2 weeks for shipment due to assembly. We stopped selling on ebay in Dec to pursue our own website. If I was trying to "resurface" as another entity why would I do the following?
.keep the same name
.keep the same brand
.reference my ebay history on my "about us" bio
There have been countless customers who have purchased from us and had 0 problems. You only hear the negative and every single one is about the same thing....backordered intercoolers.
I will admit that when we did the transition from ebay to our own website there were several things that slipped through the cracks. Unfortunately your order was one of them. I was made aware by your son of the situation and made it right. You were emailed a tracking number and your item will be there by Fri. As for anybody else that you think was defrauded I have refunded their orders long ago back before I had the inventory come back into stock.

At this point the only people waiting on items are for the NASIOC tmic group buy which was so wildly successful that we allowed an additional 10 orders to be placed with the understanding up front that they would have to wait for the next order, and 2 fmics that were sold when in backorder. We will be out of backorder status within 1-2 weeks completely.

If I was scamming people on the internet why would I have shipped anything at all? I have shipped over 20 TMIC kits and 10 FMIC kits in the last 30 days. NASIOC is crawling with people with my intercoolers in pictures on their car and giving awesome reviews. We have great parts but didnt have the inventory management to keep inventory quantities updated.

I do apologize for your trouble and I offered to not only ship you the item I thought was already shipped but I also offered a 50.00 gift certificate to smooth things over.

I have note checked the yahoo email in a while and thats why I didnt get your messages.
I have a direct email address listed on my website and thats the best way to reach me.

I hope this clears the air and everyone can rest assured that I have no reason to throw away what I have worked so hard for just to steal 400.00. That just doesnt make sense.

Thanks
Rob Jones
#22 Old 04-05-2008, 05:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

Hi to all. I just got back from spending the weekend with ROB (CSS PERFORMANCE) and i will be posting a list tonight for parts that we are bring and the deals he is giving all you guys will blow you way.(I told him this is to low LOL LOL) I would like to have all you guys give me some preorders so we can bring more parts with us at these great deals. We have 4 cars to fill up and would love to have them all full of parts for all of you.

1 H3
3 wrx's

If there is anything you are wanting or would like to order and we will save you on shipping let me know. I will bring it with me.

We will be also offering Professonal Photography Services and will be taking orders for Photo CD's. So bring your cars looking as good as they can. If you would like we will be geting a modle for the cars as well or you can bring your own. Just let us know what you all want and we will make it happen.

Meet CD with all photos will be $15.00(this will include postage to your door)
ONE on ONE photo shot of your car will be $40 (This includes postage and 2 photos that will be professonaly retouched.) If you have any questions or ideas please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Chris Tilley
CSS Performance
#23 Old 04-05-2008, 05:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

UP DATE I just talked to ROB and Everyone who orders a CD will recive up to 5% to 10% off there Next buy at CSS Performance ( YOU ALL CAN THANK ROB FOR THAT)
#24 Old 04-07-2008, 12:52 AM
WRXtuners Member

Ok guys sorry about the delay. Talked to Rob about what we need to bring to this meet and the deals he's throwin are insane.

CSS turbo back exhaust : $450.00 (No shipping)
Perrin radiator shroud : $59.00 (Black or silver)
Perrin hoses : $132.00 (Red,Blue,Black)
Perrin intake: $179.00 (Red, Blue, Black)
Perrin atmospheric BOV $205.00
Perrin Recirculating BOV $229.00
Perrin Top Mount Intercooler $749.00
Perrin Front Mount Intercooler $1149.00
Tein Hood dampers $129.00
Tein S-Tech Springs $215.00
Walbro 255 fuel pump with install kit $110.00
Carbon Fiber exhaust bumper shield $104.00
AEM Wideband $249.00

Now since we dont have intercoolers in stock and they are on back order we are giving members of the meet dibs on the next shipment that will come in stock in the next few weeks.

Here is how it will work. CSS Performance will require a 50% deposit and the rest will be paid in full when all intercoolers come in stock.

Here is what you will be required to pay at the meet or you can preorder before the meet through me NOW!!!!!!!!!!
CSS Performance Top Mount Intercooler prepay $175.00 (Your total price will be 350.00 shipped)
CSS Performance Front Mount Intercooler prepay $250.00 (Your total price will be 500.00 shipped)
Tell me that's not a smokin deals!
CSS Performance will also be doing base map tunes and if you are looking to get one please PM ASAP so we can prepare for that. Price on tunes will be replied back with PM's
(They are worth it I have one on my 06 TR and LOVE IT.)

We are not really sure how many parts to bring with us so if you would like a part on the list above or anyother part you have been wanting please PM me so we will know what and how much to bring!

If anyone has any questions or wants us to bring a part please PM me as soon as you can. We are trying to make sure everyone will get their parts at the meet. (WE LIKE TO CALL ROB SANTA CLAUSE) LOL

Thanks,
Chris TIlley
CSS Performance
#25 Old 04-10-2008, 05:47 AM
WRXtuners Member

05WagonGuy is an unknown
Update Update Update

Hello Everyone just wanted to update you on the meet this saturday

The cruise to Charles Town Races and Slots for pictures has been cancelled. The management at the track do not want us there taking pics and causing a distraction. Therefore we will be deciding on another location to go to take some good pictures of all the cars together. Possibly the old Martins shopping center lot or another large area that will hold all of us. Also after we have eaten an went somewhere to take pictures there is alot of interest in going up to Hagerstown for their weekly cruise in. There will be lots of different types of cars there to enjoy.

Most importantly the local law enforcement in Martinsburg has been informed that we will be meeting there. They are okay with us getting together and hanging out, but we MUST be on our best behavior. As long as we have permission to be in the BWW lot from the resturant we are okay. Im sure that the police will be keeping an eye on us, so Please, Please NO stupid stuff, i.e. reving engines, squealing tires, drivig fast or erractic. This will only draw unwanted attention to us and surely result in tickets and a bad reputation for our club.

The weather report keeps changing, as of this post it is calling for A.M. showers and a high of 67 with a 30% chance of rain. The meet is still on, for those discouraged by the rain that decide not to attend we will understand. If we do get some showers we can always just hang out in BWW and watch motorsports in HD while we chow down on some wings till the rain passes.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you and having a great time.

Just remember you are representing the Subaru community so please show everyone that we are all not Fast and Furious, Ricer's. This could help insure more meets in the future.

Dave
#26 Old 04-10-2008, 07:37 AM
WRXtuners Member

oldfartracer is more helpful than not
Just a heads up the Valley Mall cruise in has very limited space, I don't think that all the cars will get in. There is plenty of room to park around the cruise in area. It will cost $2 to get your car in, if we can, and they do a 50/50 at the end of night. The police also watch this area when the show lets out, so just watch yourself. With this being the first of the year, I'm sure they will let nothing slide.