H-TOWN/MARTINSBURG/FREDERICK/GREENCASTLE meet/cruise? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 AM
WRXtuners Member

wrxroberts is an unknown
H-TOWN/MARTINSBURG/FREDERICK/GREENCASTLE meet/cruise?

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone here would be down for a lil/cruise on sunday august 10th at about 2-3. we are meeting around the dual highway area probably at burger king. if your on 70 just get off the rt40 west exit which is 32a or b i forget but then keep going till about 4 lights and make left into burger king. from there we will be going down rt40 east towards frederick and end up somewhere around greenbriar park where we will take a break/chill. after that the plan is to take some fun backroads home back towards hagerstown or you can part ways and head home no big deal. i do beleive there is a test and tune at mason dixon so we might all head there after the cruise just for something to do. i also plan having my photographer friend come to take some nice pictures for us all which should include some rolling shots and some nice scenic shots in greenbriar. i will also have my camcorder on hand just to document the day and hopefully get some good footage. this isnt just for subies either, if you have any friends that would be down they are more than welcome but the main focus is us subarus of course. the more the marrier so if you dont have much to do on sunday please come out. any other ideas/input much appreciated. thanks hope to see some of you
the original thread for this meet is on nasioc here
H-TOWN/MARTINSBURG/FREDERICK/GREENCASTLE meet/cruise? - NASIOC