Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Mid Atlantic WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f79/)
-   -   D.C. Metro kidz (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f79/d-c-metro-kidz-9231/)

smores 10-07-2005 03:13 PM

D.C. Metro kidz

I know there are a couple people in Montgomery County, and I'm sure there are more people around this area.

Does anyone go to Rockville (Montrose Crossing) on Fri/Sat nights? People usually meet up there and chill, and *some* people roll out to race or whatever. I'm not really into the street racing game, but checking out each others' rides is cool.

I know there are a rack of WRXes there every week (usually 4-6). I'll probably be there on Saturday night, since I don't work on Sunday :)

If anyone's interested in meeting up, pm me and we can work out details. If not this weekend, people are there literally every Friday and Saturday, if you didn't know already.

It's supposed to rain all weekend though....... :( OH WAIT! I have AWD!!! ROFL

Wukillabee56 10-08-2005 11:42 AM

I thought about going up there tonight, but its raining pretty hard so I might just have to get drunk instead. If I do go...blue 05 with FOP tags, stop by and say hi.

smores 10-08-2005 11:47 AM

ahh... yeah. It's only barely drizzling now, but you never know. I may end up sippin on rum and coke at my boy's house as well...

I went last weekend, or 2 weeks ago, and it was clear out. Almost no one there. I used to go all the time, but I was at a couple races that got shut down pretty bad, woke me up to the reality that street racing is ###.

But I'll roll to montrose and chill with cool people :)

insanity500 10-08-2005 03:33 PM

Yeah, I go up there and chill sometimes. I won't be this weekend, but i'll let you know next time I do

Wukillabee56 10-08-2005 05:33 PM

Yea Im not gonna go up there this weekend, but maybe we can find another weekend and roll up there together since I we are all in gburg and germantown, well i know where insanity500 is coming from and pretty sure smores is in the same area. Let me knowww. :rocks:

smores 10-14-2005 07:30 PM

I'm gonna be up there at Montrose Crossing tonight from 10-11:30 or later... if you see an 03 silver wagon with a TEIN sticker in the rear window, flag me down !Thumbs Up

smores 10-20-2005 07:38 PM

who's going this weekend? I was up there both nights, met some guys up there that don't go on this forum.

I'm trying to get some Pumpkin Spice Latte... soo good :D

insanity500 10-20-2005 08:51 PM

I might be there friday, I'll let you know

Wukillabee56 10-21-2005 03:39 PM

I work tonight, but maybe tomorrow I can head up there if its not raining and you guys are interested. let me know.

matt

TRUSTwrx 10-26-2005 12:20 PM

hey guys, im from the Pasadena/Glen Burnie area. PM me if you plan on getting together somewhere, i need to meet some new suby owners. Thanks

TRUST

smores 10-28-2005 01:39 AM

how about tonight (Friday) at Rockville? It will be cold, but no rain !Thumbs Up

I'll probably go... look for an 03 Silver wagon with temp tags (i have my hard tags already, just waiting for the temps to expire :sneaky: )

smores 10-31-2005 12:45 AM

hm, I was there last night from 10 till about 11:30, when my gf and her friends were too cold. I was down to a t-shirt because I donated my jacket... Not much there that was any good.

I did see a fresh silver Evo VIII MR with UTEC, gameboy advance mounted above the A/C vents...

I'm so glad I'm not rocking a green Civic HX Hatch with Type-R stickers and a fartcan. It actually sounded like someone was farting...

Bullit 10-31-2005 09:16 AM

I used to go up there every friday and saturday. I haven't been lately but more than likely we'll start going there again in the spring. We usually stay up there until about 12 or 1, then migrate down the beltway. But last time I was there, I hadn't seen any other Imprezas except for one STi.

insanity500 11-19-2005 08:06 PM

Anyone heading up to Montrose Crossing tonight? I actually am free so let me know if you are, I probably will go around 10:00

TRUSTwrx 11-23-2005 07:58 AM

Where/What is --- Montrose Crossing? I wanna meet up with you guys soon, but i need to plan a spot.