Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wrx Owners In The Greater Sac Area

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  thack03 
#1 ·
from the roseville area and a proud owner of a 2003 bugeye. in my mind one of the best looking wrx's ever. in the middle of building it while im deployed in iraq. paul at db tuned is building my car for me. he does awesome work. i am looking to start a wrx club in sac. seeing alot of post about people asking if there is one so i thought why not make one. looking for wrx owners only this is strictly a wrx club. if your interested let me know. or if you have any questions for me feel free to ask. peep my ride while your at it.

#3 ·
Sounds good

Hey guys. I am in the Sacramento area by Midtown (Downtown Sacramento) and am looking for te same thing as you guys. I have my '06 WRX and know a few people as well in the area with WRX's. Well contact me anytime when you guys are back from deployment and I'm down to meet and make a WRX club. !Thumbs Up

#5 ·
The two that I know of in the sacramento area are one on fridays in north natomas, more of an evo meet than a subi meet, and then one in Rancho off of Sunrise but it usually ends pretty early which sucks for me since I work til 9:30 at night. That would be cool if we could have a reno/sac meetup for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.