Subaru WRX Forum banner

Subaru Shops - East Bay Area

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  oshrizak 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I own a WRX '12 and I just purchased the cobb AP as well as the intake.. Not only do I want to stop going to my dealership because they are slow as hell on oil changes and what not, but I would prefer for them to not flag my car. Does anyone know of a good shop in the east bay that does oil changes and regular checkups on my car? I looked into GST Motorsports but thats a bit too far for me. Any recommendations are appreciated!

#3 ·
That's what I was thinking of doing but, in general I'd like to attend a shop to check my car for any problems that I may have eventually. Also is it worth going for a more premium oil like royal purple? This is really the first car I've owned and I want to be sure I'm doing it right! Plus I'm loving the Subaru community, many nice people on the road waving at me :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
Try rotella T6.... Cheaper than most Syns and get great UOA's. I'm with NeverSummer... Do your own OCI's. Learn your car.

Sorry, I don't know of any shops in your area.

Welcome to the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.