Subaru WRX Forum banner

wheel well cover

15K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  mosc 
#1 ·
don't know where to put this but i think i have it right. any i was going home today in my 04 sti, when suddenly i herd a noise from the right front. long story short some how the wheel well fender came loose got caught under the tire and ripped right off. basically my car ran over its own wheel well fender. my question is since the one is destroyed, where would i get a new front right wheel well fender, also if anyone happens to know where i could get one cheap used or something that would be helpful.

#3 ·
+1 junkyard parts rule

or if you know somebody who has an 02-07 Impreza and you don't like them very much, you could just steal theirs when they're not looking

or if you know of any chop shops, you could hit them up and they'll steal one for you

or you could buy one from the dealership, but that would be expensive

or if someone is parting out their 02-07 Impreza, maybe they have one that's in good shape

...other than that, I'm out of ideas

#6 ·
It doesn't appear that there's a part number for the fender liner, but because I'm so nice, I'll tell you how to find the part :)

SubaruGenuineParts.com || Where Genuine is Better!
Click "OEM Catalog" at the top of the page
Under "Body Parts" select 2004 and click Search
Under "Collision Catalogs" select Impreza
Click "Fender"
Click "Fender and components"
Click "Fender liner"
Click "Sedan"
The price online is $22.58 (+ shipping probably)

If your fender liner clips are bent or damaged, you might want to think about getting a few of those as well or else your fender might sag and it could come off again. If you get this part from the dealership, you might be able to save a few beans on shipping if they didn't mark it up too much.

#9 ·
thank you for the info i could not find it right away.

Seriously? I usually don't mind helping people, but I just gave you the site. You asked a question, and you got an answer. Some people actually look for answers themselves instead of expecting to be spoonfed. But you are new here, so I'll give you some slack.
"thanks" "for" "cutting" "me" "some" "slack" "or" "whatever", "Seriously?"
save it for someone that cares. but besides that thanks for your help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.