Subaru WRX Forum banner

Whats a good front mount?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  kawi_rider 
#1 ·
Which ones have you guys used? Which ones fit well? I saw this one ss autochrome but its really cheap and I wanna know if its shitty. The other one I was looking at wa the Injen Phantom, its for about $800, has anyone tried that one?

Also, I saw these injectors Agency power 816 cc for 200 bucks, are they good? Cause you usually get what you pay for, so thats why im asking.

#4 ·
Ya those are good but fricken expenisve. I mean if I gotta save up, i will, cause i dont wanna buy something shitty. Kawi rider, you said the dimensions were small, but how much power were u goin for, cause i only want around 350 wheel or a lil more, so that one should be good. Im only goin 18g or 20g, so i dont need a huge core or anything.

#6 ·
Lawsuby1 said:
Ya those are good but fricken expenisve. I mean if I gotta save up, i will, cause i dont wanna buy something shitty. Kawi rider, you said the dimensions were small, but how much power were u goin for, cause i only want around 350 wheel or a lil more, so that one should be good. Im only goin 18g or 20g, so i dont need a huge core or anything.
i am going for 400+++++ at the wheels. after i get my new block i am going to try to go 4 500 at the wheels but right now i have to wait for it.i dynoed yesterday and finally hit 378 awhp but am gonna go for the 2.5l block and try for 500awhp. but that is a while away.. i will post up my dyno numbers soon and i am going to be bringing it to the track on the 10th of sept. and will post up my numbers then...!Thumbs Up

#7 ·
kawi_rider said:
i am going for 400+++++ at the wheels. after i get my new block i am going to try to go 4 500 at the wheels but right now i have to wait for it.i dynoed yesterday and finally hit 378 awhp but am gonna go for the 2.5l block and try for 500awhp. but that is a while away.. i will post up my dyno numbers soon and i am going to be bringing it to the track on the 10th of sept. and will post up my numbers then...!Thumbs Up
This may be off-topic (sorry to hijack) but what mods do you have done to your car to achieve those numbers?

Also, doesn't Perrin make some good products, perhaps a FMIC?

#8 ·
i have posted what i have on another tread but i have
perrin gt30r rotated mount turbo kit @ 22psi
815cc inj.
aem eng man.
perrin short ram
up,down, and catless exhaust (up and down r the perrin exhaust and the catless race pipe is turbo xs, and then hks from there.
perrin fuel rail.
aps 725 fmic
and other misc stuff.
my trans is built now and i am running the act hd 6 puck w prolite flywheel

in about a month i am gonna go to the 2.5L bullet proof block and switch to the gt35r turbo and go for the 500 awhp

this is what happens when u get in a bike wreck and get a nice settlement check..!Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.