Subaru WRX Forum banner

what do you think?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  metroscub 
#1 ·
next month my car goes to Boxer4racing to get worked on.....
2007 wrx
mods i already have:
COBB AP V2
Turbo XS TMIC
Invidia V2 catless DP
Agency Power CBE
Perrin CAI

mods getting put on next month:
Deadbolt 20G
Turbo inlet
Headers and up pipe
One step colder plugs
DYNO tune

my question is.....what should i expect for power and is this really gonna kill my engine or is this pretty tame for ugrades?

#2 ·
You didn't mention any fuel upgrades, you will definately need injectors with all of that.. Also, depending on how you drive your tranny may be a ticking time bomb. Any extreme mods like upgraded turbo/more boost will beat up the motor and shorten its life.

#9 ·
it depends on some things like : How many cars do you want hooked up, do you want AFR and boost logging.
pm me the info or call the shop and we will give you a good price. we just rented it out on a sat for a bunch of vw 1.8 diesel guys, ( now the whole shop will smell like french fries). Ill check and see how much we charged them.

#10 ·
wrxtr, my dad is taking mine up there next month as well, for my 18G, FMIC, 750cc injectors, perrin ebcs, walbro FP, and some other things, good with the tune, and in case you get yours finished before I do, let us know how it goes man. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.