Turbo for WRX 06: Blouch 18G-XT or Tomei ARMS M7760?
Guys, need your professional advise here: which turbo suits best WRX 06 EJ255?
The main goal is 300-320whp without changing pistons, rings and camshaft on the stock EJ255. Mileage up to day is 16K.
My upgrade list so far is:
1. Cobb 2006+ WRX TBE
2. Cobb Tuning Intake / Air Box 2002-2007 WRX/STi
3. Blouch WRX/STI TD05H-18GXT 8cm^2 Turbo or Tomei ARMS M7760?
4. Walbro pump
5. Injectors 750сс
6. Process West 2004-2007 WRX Top Mount Intercooler
7. Tomei Subaru WRX/STi Un-Equal length Manifold
8. Exedy racing flywheel + Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit
Advices for anything to add/remove are much appreciated!