Spring in NY??? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-17-2007, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bxwrx3 is an unknown
Spring in NY???

sup guys i am dying to put some springs on my car, preffeably the STi pinks or the Tein H techs because they're not too rough on my stock struts. But for those of you who've been to NYC you should know that there are aloooooootttt of pot wholes and rough pavement. Is is worth the couple hundrend for springs in my situation??? thnx fellow tuners
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-18-2007, 02:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

IH8PVMNT is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxwrx3 View Post
sup guys i am dying to put some springs on my car, preffeably the STi pinks or the Tein H techs because they're not too rough on my stock struts. But for those of you who've been to NYC you should know that there are aloooooootttt of pot wholes and rough pavement. Is is worth the couple hundrend for springs in my situation??? thnx fellow tuners
i had the h-techs in and they were great, little abrasions in the road and what not were ok but once you hit like a break in the road or a big pot hole..... forget about it better strap your dashboard down... no joke!!! its a shaker.... but it defintley stiffened up the suspension a little gave it a sporty feel. driving around in westchester i drove the the city a few times wiith them and they werent that bad...