Sprayer schematics - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-01-2008, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Sprayer schematics

Hello AGAIN, this subject is killing me. I searched and searched the last week or so for this stuff. I found it a month ago, but can't find them anymore

I need to know which wire is which on the pump (stock) AND on the switch (I have the stock IC water sprayer switch as well). 4 prongs on each. 1-power, 2-ground,3-illumination, 4-remote ????..... what else ?? USDM I believe. I know that this but I don't wanna fry anything. Also, do I really need an inline fuse on the power ?? What amp ??

thanks y'all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-03-2008, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I think I found something on the 5 pin stock STI switch on the internet, but when I went to install the switch and the tank I can't get the switch to turn OFF the water. This is how I ran it (or tried to) I have the power coming from the pump in the back (pink wire ?) to the Manual trigger / power on the switch (pin1) top left. I have (pin2) going to fuse#9 (radio). Another wire from the pump (black wire) grounded in the back on a bolt, then from there to the switch (illumination ground) then grounded to another bolt under the dash. I get power, I get water coming out continuously....(will not stop) even if I depress the switch and let it run for 5 seconds..... so on and so forth. Nothing. Is the switch fried ? I can't even get the illumination to come on. I need help guys. I don't want to use an aftermarket switch, I want to keep it as stock as possible on the inside.