Subaru WRX Forum banner

S256 Twin Scroll Kit coming to you soon

14K views 64 replies 21 participants last post by  Boostbuddy 
#1 ·
Boostbuddy.com and SpeedyRoopair are helping me out with my latest project...getting my wagon up to ~450whp with full boost at ~3500 rpms on a 47 Trim S256 Twin Scroll Turbo...this thing is huge..I put some pics of the set up in the garage for your viewing pleasure and all the progress and a lot of pics will be posted here

http://www.awdpirates.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23212&highlight=

Compressor Wheel:
Inducer: 56mm
Exducer: 78mm
Extended Tips: 84mm

Turbine Wheel:
Inducer: 74mm
Exducer: 65mm

.76 A/R
Twin scroll

See less See more
#40 ·
No that is the built short block I already had and the stock EJ20 headers that through the valve...it was one of the factors that lead me to completely rebuild everything...shooting for the big horse power numbers

#41 ·
Well....here is the long and short of why this damn build has been taking so long..We have everything that we need except for what we paid GP Moto to make for us...

Well...GP Moto dropped the ball in a huge way!!!!

We now have to

A. Call VISA and contest charges to get our money back that we paid 8 MONTHS ago
B. R&D all our own parts for the S256 set-up
C. R&D our own FMIC kit and Radiator

Now for the plus's

A. We will develop and sell all the kits listed above by summer...
B. I now know not to do direct business with GP Moto

So with all that said this is why the build has been delayed for sooooo long and will be delayed for another 2 months or so....we need to custom make all the parts now that were suppose to already exist!!

We do already have the Long Block we are going to use, The Turbo, well...everything we need

#43 ·
We are going to start putting the car back together and devolping the parts in the beginning of March...hopefully if all go's well we will have the car running by late April early May in time for the Rocky Mountain Shootout

We should also have the kits ready for sale by mid-late Summer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.