Subaru WRX Forum banner

prodrive bcs install

8K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  nagyhead 
#1 ·
when it comes time to install this i use all new vacume line correct? no more pill, or T's? 3 new lines....
bcs to intake
bcs to wastegate
bcs to compressor

dont worry i will be installing this while my car is sitting on the dyno waiting to tune for the new prodrive unit!

#2 ·
no t's or pills will be uses when you install it. I'm not familiar with the prodrive BCS, I have the IR one that is the same as the Perrin, and it illiminates the BCS to intake.

#4 ·
Nope you'll run two vac lines (get new ones) no pills. One to wastegate actuator nipple and one to the turbo compressor nipple, zip tie them both.
The third you can just vent to the atmosphere and just plug your line that runs to your turbo inlet hose with something, I used an eraser off a pencil, perfect fit. :)

#10 ·
thanks! i had planned on doing it once my car was up on the dyno. im going to put the bcs in place and then plug it in and run the lines once i get to my tuner. im pretty sure you have to imediatly tune once installed or you will just overboost

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.