pro tuned 07 - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 06-30-2007, 02:42 AM
WRXtuners Member

Team Dream is an unknown
well I took my car to the track tonight, and wow was I impressed, the powerband being broader made quite a difference. My best run of the night was a 13.1 @ 100 mph which might be the fastest I have ran, I know I have run 13.1s before but I think it was 13.101 so I have to check. The car ran great once it cooled down track temp was about 100 whe I got there but I was still running 13.5 when I got started. Oh my trap speeds are higher and my launch was ok, not like normal. I was doing 1.8-1.9s all night with one 1.7 60 ft. I normally ran 1.6 -1.7 60 fts so it prob has to do with all the extra tq. Was impressed because I ran that same time 13.1 in the winter when it was 50 or so tack temp with a block of dry ice on the intercooler, so def a big improvement, I am going to do the correction factor based on track altitude and stuff for the night compared to last time, but very happy. our altitude is around 3400 if I remember correctly so the car ran very well, I am gonna drag it one more time down at one of the tracks in the valley which are close to sea level and have lower track temps. any questions or want to know more about the car let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement