Subaru WRX Forum banner

Off topic question thanks!

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  boo-key 
#1 ·
Hey I have always had 2 floor mats in my car the original blue sti mats and the black rubber all weather subaru mats I took the blue ones out and kept the weather ones seen no purpose in having 2 mats I might ebay the blue ones I know there worth next to nothing but rather have someone who needs them use them then sit in my garage so what is their value there in good shape I when cleaned them good last week? What should I price at

Also I see the black rally armor mats with the red logo on ebay the basic ones I want to buy them are they any good or should I spend the extra cash on the higher end ones?
Thanks everyone

#3 ·
If the floor mats are used you can probably get $30 out of them.

As for the rally armor the difference between the expensive and the cheap models is the mounting hardware. The universal flaps done come with any mounting hardware so you would need to figure that part out yourself. If you want cheap flaps you can always grab a set of gorilla flaps or rock blox. they are about half the price but the gorilla flaps are rougher looking and the rockblox have huge logos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.