Front mount IC
Invidia G200 Catback
Element 80mm blowoff valve
Perrin Big MAF intake
Injector mod
Turbo smart Boost T Sleeper
JIC A2 coil overs

Im looking into an injection system to

I got everything installed at World One Performance. Everyone there was very helpful. Special Thanks to Garett for all his help. Im hopeing to be between 375-400whp will see. Going to make and apointment at Kito autosports to get my Dyno done.

#5 ·
Any numbers yet? I myself just bought a GT52 and really the only difference in our set up is I have DPR Cams. Haven't installed turbo yet as it unfortunetly is currently getting the motor rebuilt do to the seals going out on my Axis 2.5 block. Anyway I too would like to give props to Garrett at World One and Phil at element, Kito for that matter too with a great place to dyno.

#8 ·
I have the RFL BOV. I've got the car back now and I gotta say with going from the VF22 to the GT52, it's nice that the BOV isn't always going off. I really don't have much of an update though, as the motor was rebuilt and I am breaking in the motor. I want to put 500 miles on it before I stomp on it and I am only at 320 miles, GAS IS EXPENSIVE!!! I can tell it's going to rip my head off though !Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.