Subaru WRX Forum banner

Kakumei Exhaust?

6K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
I found this Kakumei cat-back Exhaust on craigslist for 400. I got the guy down to 330 and was wondering if the exhaust was a good deal. I have researched a little online and couldn't find a whole lot on it, Just a couple videos on youtube.

The exhaust looks brand new and the guy says their is about 3000 miles on it.

I was mainly wondering if it was a good deal and if it is really loud. Its really hard to tell from the videos on youtube whether it is loud or not. I currently have a grimmspeed downpipe.

#4 ·
I have never heard an ebay exhaust in person. But that version right there is VERY loud. It sounds really nice. My friend that was running the full Kakumei TBE, but kept getting harassed by the cops so he switched it out for a Vibrant twin tip CBE.

#5 ·
Well as long as it sounds nice I guess I don't care that its really loud. even my friends ebay exhaust doesn't sound horrible. hopefully I'm going to go pick it up sunday!!!

Cops in my town are actually pretty cool and never bother my friend and his exhaust is insanely loud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.