invidia type r exhaust - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 09-24-2010, 01:49 PM
WRXtuners Member

rexwgn is on thin ice
Send a message via AIM to rexwgn
invidia type r exhaust

I have a catless invidia dp on a stock turbo now. It is running great w/out an check engine light problems...I am looking to match the dp with the invidia type r exhaust. Will this cause any problems w/ my check engine lights or emissions? I dont think it will but I want to make sure before buy it. Also, the wagon is my daily driver...is this exhaust a waste? Should I go with the standard invidia catback? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-24-2010, 02:11 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
No such thing as an "Type R" from Invidia. If your meant the N1 Race, my advice would be don't. It seems many people often mistaken "loud" for "good sounding". The N1 is raspy, high pitched, drones, and to many is way too loud. The fact that you have a wagon only makes the volume and droning problems 50 times worse. Most people that buy Invidia N1s (Street and Race) eventually get tired for them and upgrade to better. This is why N1s are the most common exhausts for sale in classifieds. Personally, the only one I'd even consider by Invidia is a G200.