Subaru WRX Forum banner

Good Setup?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
I just got my 2006 wrx, and want more power. I was going to get a helix catless dp after the dp i was going to get the QTP cutout and run the stock exhaust so when i drive it normal it would be quiet but when i race i will open it up. I was going to get the CObb em. I dont really know much about the cobb em and how it works. I was a honda guy and now just got into subaru. How does the Cobb work, and what stage whould i be at. and will it run bad with the stock exhaust with that tune when driving normal?

#5 ·
I can understand that. The unabombers manifesto is more of a tuning/modding guide. And that link from Cobb just shows the "notes" or modifications required to run their OTS maps. Another thing about the Cobb is all the features it has. I have been running since I have had my car, srom stage 1 to the custom map I have on it for my 20G. If you have trouble finding something you are trying to look or understand, feel free to ask though, thats why we are here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.