Subaru WRX Forum banner

is godspeed good?

23K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
is godspeed a good brand name for subie parts?..because the price difference is huge so it makes me wonder if they are so cheap because they are crap or not?

#5 ·
350 to the wheels? Not going to happen on a stage 2 tune. Crank, its possible. Just remember you do usually get what you pay for. Not saying you have to go out and get the most expensive parts, but usually when its too good to be true, it usually is with these cars.

#8 ·
With an upgraded intercooler and an agressive stage 2 tune you can get those numbers depending on dyno. But would be best to also upgrade fuel pump and injectors also, but still no gurantee to get those numbers. Thats asking a good bit out of the stock turbo. But you could look into a used vf 39/43 off an STI, that should get you there with minimal parts, time and money.

#10 ·
Nasioc.com, sometimes here in our classifieds or even craigslists. Price usually runs a few hundred depending on how many miles. Most will say theres a crack in the housing, which is a none thing to happen, but doesnt affect anything.

#12 ·
Ask him how many miles are on the turbo... that's a nice charger.... What kind of FMIC is it ?

And you should still be ok with the injectors on your car if you slap that in. A new pump is probably a good idea.

BTW... how many feet above sea level are you ?

#14 ·
Don't get that FMIC.

No offense eronenris, but you're clearly in over your head. NEVER modify past your understanding. Research research research. When you think you know what you're doing, research again. I would be surprised if in the next 6 months you were (in my perception) ready for a turbo upgrade.

#15 ·
i know alot about everything other than turbos my speed6 was my first turbo car and i never really took it apart to figure it out so i dont know much about turbos and internals of turbos and such but i know about all the connecting parts...and i can easily take apart anything and put it back together im good with my hands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.