Subaru WRX Forum banner

exhaust difference question

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dre44rocks 
#1 ·
i know this is probably a stupid question but i need an answer.. so these are both the hks hi power for subaru . but the one i just got in for my 06 wrx is the second pic i can visually see the towards the end of pipe is different but y are they differnt

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
yea those are two totally different exhausts, the one at the top has that weird cannister looking resonator while the pic at the bottom just has the widenned piping-resonater. Like WReXed said at least you have the flex fit. Basically you have a different resonator and a flex fit.

#9 ·
yea idk how it sounds my car has been in subaru collision center some drunk girl rammed my a$$ and destroyed the back of my car. and the insurance quoted it later and only gave me $1200 for it . then subaru called and said they found many more things wrong with it .. :( like a cracked frame or something and now insuranse guy has to come back :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.