Subaru WRX Forum banner

Been awhile need help

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  blackoutX 
#1 ·
Hey every
its been awhile since ive been on here over 2yrs now after selling my 05 sti to get a truck then got a bike too , well the wife wants to get another 05 sti :D and my so out of touch on the car seen !Cry! , i was wondering whats the hp i can get on pump gas looking for 500hp to the crank would be nice , gonna do pistons n rods, utec, gt35r , invidia exhaust , what else do i need ,

#13 ·
alot i got a big list , i was going for 800rwhp at first witch isnt that hard n much to get on stock block , but i think im gonna go for 1000+ club , motor is gonna be completely work top to bottom , still unsure what turbo bc i unsure how much power i want , think ill get one big enough for 1000+ but tune for 800 see how i like it , single turbo , roll cage suspension brakes maybe body kit

#14 ·
I know how that is...me and my father have been building one since 98...now he has the Supra Store stage 10 big dawg package with custom HKS turbo set up...its 1250whp...simply insane

#16 ·
yeah we've had the car since it was new...its a 1998 quicksilver edition...the good thing is we have the entire factory drivetrain pulled out of the car in storage and it only has 4K miles on it...so if we ever convert the car back to stock everything would be 4K even the gauge cluster...but man the feeling of 1000hp is awesome especially in the supras theres just always power

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.