Subaru WRX Forum banner

06 WRX Exhaust question.

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  cbonito 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
LMFAO its a 3 inch tip then gets reduced to a pea shooter? hahaha just looks funny. Awd you can find better exhaust "Known name brand" for a good price as well. I wouldnt do a knock off.....but others may have other opinions!Thumbs Up Good luck if you go for it

#8 ·
Yeah I might do this down the road, these are ALWAYS on here. I just found out today my liscense WONT be suspended :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :cool: !Laugh! :D

#10 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Yeah I would have driven anyways because I'm cool like that.:cool: Now I can go stage 2 sooner! No having to pay for court costs! I just have to write in and tell them the circumstances and pay off the tickets and take one for the team and pay higher insurance.

#16 ·
awd>fwd said:
That's not going the cheap route at all. I want to do my FULL stage 2 for under 1,100. If I do this it comes right up to 1k

Under a 1,100.00?!?! ## cutting it close lol AP alone cost 640 something then exhaust full turbo back maybe another 600 something unless you find a used one of a good one from ebay.

I know it was a silencer just looked funny. My silencer goes from a 3 inch to a 2. Just looks diff thought it was funny lookin

#21 ·
awd>fwd said:
AP is 645 and If I get a 400 dollar turbo back like this one I will right at 1,045. Maybe 1200 after everything is said and done.
Hasn't anyone on here made an attempt to fab anything like a turboback?

It wouldn't be that difficult at all. I am frankly shocked at the prices of these exhaust systems. Not taking anything away from them, but damn. I feel a lot of people have spent way too much money on pipes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.