06 sti diffuser install - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-13-2016, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

oldspower71 is an unknown
06 sti diffuser install

I know this has been talked about before but I ordered the cusco subframe brace/bracket and diffuser only to find out it wouldn't work with my perrin stout mounts (although I was told it would by RSD, and I didn't know about the vertical metal piece in the middle of where the brace mounts). Anyway, they are taking everything back so it is what it is. Question is, is there ANY diffuser that is confirmed to fit the 07 WRX specifically without any other hardware? All of the ones I found online say 06-07 WRX/STI. I dont know if this means both models or just the STI. Many sites don't do the greatest job with clarification. I just want to make sure it is going to fit before ordering it. I really want a diffuser. I was excited about the 06 STI one because I got the added bonus of stiffening up the rear with the subframe brace. The only other aftermarket mounts I have found that are confirmed to fit with the brace are the Hotchkis ones, and they don't look much better than stock mounts IMO. Any help is appreciated!

Jason
2007 WRX sedan
Cobb Stage 2-protuned by P&L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-14-2016, 05:36 AM
WRXtuners Member

titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention titter is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Garage
dont know how handy you are, but there is always this option: DIY Rear Diffuser : The Writeup - NASIOC

Bugeye EJ207 Spec C 4EAT Wagon
happiness is measured in smiles per gallon
dont forget to wave