wrx logo - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 AM
WRXtuners Member

Faalin is an unknown
wrx logo

hey guy

i"ll be getting my first wrx a 2012 in a few weeks and want to change the front and back oval badge on the car. I have a guy that is going to make a custome carbon fiber oval with the stars in it but need to now the size. Can anyone tell me the size of the ovals or go out and measure them for me, I've been searching google but cant find a size for the ovals. I've also been looking on nasioc as well and still cant find the answere. Can someone please help.

Last edited by Faalin; 04-12-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-12-2012, 05:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

Faalin is an unknown
ok I think i found it but can anybody confirm this 102x51mm
#3 Old 04-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
Sorry, I have a set of digital calipers in front of me, but not the year car you have. BTW, check to ensure both front and rear logo are the same size.

Jon
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae
#4 Old 04-13-2012, 12:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

Faalin is an unknown
Here is a great example of why i hate the local dealership. I went over there last night to measure the emblem off a 2012 wrx limited, the same one I ordered. So i started talking to a salesman about the car and asked if it was around, mind you i drove it two weeks ago on moday then came back that wednesday... long story short i ended up ordering one out of chicago because it was cheaper, so he asked me if i wanted to take it out for a test drive again, I told him no i just need to measure the emblem. he was like oh well its packed in the shop right now so you cant get to it but you can go talk to the parts dept. and see if they will give you the measurements.

Go talk to parts deprt. they say they cant give me the measurements but i could buy on for 60$ I told them to go F them selfs and walked out, now walking by the salesman he asked if i got what i wanted. I told him no and explained what happend, his word sorry wish i could help. I told him yep F Gurly leep thats why I ordered my wrx from Grandsubaru in Chicago. I turned and walked away, as i did he said something but i just keep walking.

Just because they are the biggest dealership in town they own
Audi
Buick
Caddy
Dodge
Ford
GMC
Honda
Hyundai
Kia
Lincoln
Mercades Benz
Nissan
Subaru
VW
Saturn

they think they can treat you like poop and get away with it because the own so many stores your going to have to buy from them.
#5 Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

dnbdude82 is an unknown
I can measure mine tonight. 2012 WRX. I would also be interested in getting one of these. What look are you going for?

Since I have found no good chrome delete options for the Subaru emblem i may be shaving it off with the lid deck.
#6 Old 05-03-2012, 05:11 PM
WRXtuners Member

WrxCruising is an unknown
I am very interested in this as well for my 11 wrx. Keep me in the loop because Id like to do the same!