Wingless.... - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 10-31-2011, 07:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
my old car was OBP just a 1 year run of <1000 cars it was insane, I ended up selling it to a member on here 4 years ago and he had an STi wing installed just the paint for the wing was $200 because of the rarity

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 10-31-2011, 08:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by basco View Post
my old car was OBP just a 1 year run of <1000 cars it was insane, I ended up selling it to a member on here 4 years ago and he had an STi wing installed just the paint for the wing was $200 because of the rarity
I know for MY03 they only produced 300 in SRP and out of that 300 I have only seen 4 and 1 was the ultra rare WRX wagon. I have seen a bunch MY02 SRP, but even then they had a limited run of around 400 units.
I know for just the eye lids on my car it was $70 to paint them.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#33 Old 10-31-2011, 08:12 PM
WRXtuners Member

ejs0806 is more helpful than not
well i guess you have to pay a price to have a color no one else does lol and mine is a 03 as well. and i have some hook ups body shop wise but probably just a decent discount at most. and thanks for telling me about the plugs before i even tried lol i want it to look as legit as possible for cheap haha. and im not going the carbon fiber route just because everyone else does so i wanna be slightly different
#34 Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejs0806 View Post
well i guess you have to pay a price to have a color no one else does lol and mine is a 03 as well.
Very true, but man it's great to go to meets and be only one with a SRP car...lol

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...