Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wing spacers?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Vew 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#3 ·
I've seen them is person, and IMHO, they look god awful. If you're gonna get something that will probably (you never know, you might like it still) make your car look worse, here's the ebay version. Still has to be painted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...4QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They're called wing risers. The original goal was to increase the angle by 12 degrees to increase downforce to make the spoiler semi-functional... however, I don't buy that.

#5 ·
I had some of those on my 04 WRX when I bought it. RICE RICE BABY!!!!! Yeah I took them off real fast.......If you really want some hit me up I sell you some real cheap. I think it looks soooo much better with them off.

#7 ·
NasbaTR said:
i was just curious ive never seen anything like that before in my life
There's a reason for that... and a reason they're hard to find. ;)

Haha, I'm just playing with ya. If you REALLY do like them, by all means, go for it. Or atleast look at a car with them on in person. Just because we don't like them, and you do, doesn't mean you shouldn't get them.

#10 ·
I have seen them in person and they do call out RICE!! They look awful and funny i would say no don't get them but again it's your choice and if you are a ricer that those are a must. Just jk bro. It's all what you want on your car not us so you would be the one making that decision. We are just saying that they are not something we would get.

#11 ·
ive said this before, dont forget , for those users who want to look like hondas..... you dont drive one. i think they look horrible. but thats just my opinion. alot dont like the sti spoiler, but i do. its all on what you want, but when i see those on a wrx, i just laugh.... i dont take the driver seriously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.