What do you do now ?!?!? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-07-2007, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RJuni0rC83 is an unknown
Lightbulb What do you do now ?!?!?

Hey Guys - This question is from my father - Figured everyone on here would have some input on the situation :

My dad's got a 2001 or 2002 Nissan Sentra. The starter went bad , so he took it in to the dealer to have it replaced. When the car was turned in, everything was working properly and functioning correctly. When he got the car back, his stock OEM 6 disc in dash cd player and dash / interior lighting were all screwed up . The CD player will not function and the dash lights are at half power. Bringing this to the dealers attention, they have stated its not there fault and will not take any responsibility for the problem.

He's gone to several after market electronics places and they have all told him the same story ... "someone forgot to ground something " ... however no one will put anything in writing.

Please Help !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-07-2007, 04:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

gingertooth is an unknown
he'ss gonna have to play hard man! he shouldn't quit nagging them. he should be a persistant a-hole and not give up. maybe threaten to get his laywer to settle this. he should talk to everybody in the shop their. everybody! someone has to give in. That's his only chance.
post #3 of 4 Old 03-07-2007, 05:10 PM
WRXtuners Member

easys s202 is an unknown
I def agree. Give um Hell!
post #4 of 4 Old 03-07-2007, 09:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRX-N-EFFEX is an unknown
Have him contact a national or international nissan source. Let them know what happened @ the dealership and they should be in contact with them. That happened with my wifes VW. It went in to have the head looked at, came back with the break light on. They cut the wire in the pad that lets the car know that the breaks are worn, freaking ass holes tried to get her to pay for a break job. She bought the parts I put them on, thats when I found the wire was cut.

We called, they gave us our money back for the pads and a free detail inside and out.