Subaru WRX Forum banner

Weathertech Digital Cut Floor Mats

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  dirtydeeds02 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let you folks know that the 2011 Weathertech Digital Cut Floor Mats for the WRX/STi's will fit a 2012.

I ordered these mats from my local distributer when I ordered my Wet Okole Seat Covers for my 2012 WRX.

I just got them today (waited 6 weeks) and they fit perfectly.

Got my seat covers also, and will post something after I install them.

#2 ·
Good news both for you and others looking into that. Thanks for sharing. I will possibly be looking into these soon for my 07. My factory all weather mats were nice, but are finally starting to show some age.

#6 ·
I love my mats from them, I had the fronts for awhile and a few months later bought the one for the back. A little pricey but dam they do a amazing job and I love them when it comes time for snow since it traps all the water inside them.

Interested in your seat covers though... since I dislike driving in the summer cause the seat does not let my back breathe.... lol

#7 ·
WrxCruising,

I have the same one's in my Outback, back and front since that is my beach/surf car.

I also have wet okole seat covers in my Outback...however they do not breath well because it's like sitting on a wet suit for your seat to protect them from moisture (wet surf shorts/bikini's).

But they look awesome, and you can custom orders them with different colors and piping. Even Mossy Oak camo is available!

They have lumbar support, heaters, gun/sunglass and back storage pouches.

I don't work for them, but have been using there product for over 20 years, placed in almost all my vehicles over the years. The other good thing is when I traded/sold my car, the interior was almost brand new since they were clean and protected.

I just installed them, but have not taken pictures and created a post for it yet, I'll get around to it.

The reason I created this post is because the 2012 catalog for Weathertech does not have this mat available for the 2012 WRX/STi since the one cataloged it is for the basic Impreza only.

I looked back one year at the 2011 and noticed a picture of one for the 2011 WRX in it and asked the owner to bring it in to experiment the fit...if it worked he would know they will work for both years and be able to recommend them to future customers. (Plus he said if they didn't he would not charge me for them! Cool dude!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.