Subaru WRX Forum banner

theme song!

8K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
this might sound funny an might lead to some funny responses but what is your favorite song or music to listen to while driving your wrx or what makes you want to go get into your car an just drive
mine is static x cannibal yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:rocks:

#29 ·
Keith....One wasn't a sell out song. Its just what made them popular...or so called main stream. Eh...I still love "One".

^^That video is hopefully a parody video made by some cheeky brits. Otherwise that is what makes the internet a poor waste of space at times.

#31 · (Edited)
Well, when you get greedy for more money. That's what happens to bands...look at all the napster bs they started with suing for money. The drummer...what's his name...brain fart. He was the biggest advocate to sue for money. What a freaking tool bag. Finally...the last album they put out actually sounds a little more old school and not something they were pretending to be. Its so annoying that money changes bands and makes them suck after they get enough of it. 1991 was the last year anything they put out sounded pretty good....until this last cd.

Edit: Lars...that freaking idiot became the front runner/spokes person of metallica against napster.

#52 ·
^ Acctully he might be one of the lucky sob's that got to see the big 4 metal tour last year. It was mettallica, anthrax, megadeath and slayer. I would imagine that was the coolist show ever. I have seen all thoes band separate but together must have been insane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.