Subaru WRX Forum banner

theme song!

8K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
this might sound funny an might lead to some funny responses but what is your favorite song or music to listen to while driving your wrx or what makes you want to go get into your car an just drive
mine is static x cannibal yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:rocks:

#6 ·
You mean Dio? Yeah back in the 80's, when I was in high school, I got a chance to meet several metal bands. I met Jake E Lee who was Ozzy's guitarist on Bark at the Moon and Shot in the Dark, all the guys from Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth at the Monsters of Metal tour. Even met Steve Vai who was with David Lee Roth at the time. I find the metal now hard to get into with the exception of a few bands, but I do jam it when I work out though...:rocks:

#7 ·
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4TDeT4DBn7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rh9Mtbe6Lkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#8 ·
Tool, Emery, Dredge, The Roots, Blackalicious, and Sunny Day Real Estate. That's my rotation.

When Tool-10,000 days first came out, I played that album over and over for 6 moths straight! But, Tool-Opiate has always been my fallback for coping with other drivers in Los Angeles.

#11 · (Edited)

Helen Reddy RULES!!! Just kidding..

BEASTIE BOYS ALL THE TIME !!

Im old skool mostly- Metallica, BEASTIE BOYS, Megadeath, Nirvana, BEASTIE BOYS, Offspring, Pantera, Ozzy, Alice Cooper, Hollywod undead, Korn, Motley Crue ( seen their last concert), Powerman 5000, Rammstein, did I say BEASTIE BOYS yet?

If you havent seen this video, take the time!! Alot of big name people in it.

#40 · (Edited)
So I love all the music and what you have had to say up till this statement. I think one is a kick ass song, the whole and justice album is a masterpiece. Everyone knows they sold out with the album metallica"black album" mostly enter sandman. After that they all cut their hair and started doing eachother in the ###.....that's about when pantera took over my tape/CD player. One thing about pantera you will never hear Phil or dime bag talk about playing for the same team if you know what I mean:confused:

#22 ·
Too lazy to look for videos like you cool guys, but if its cruising around town or to work my favorite is The Misfits. If its going to a meet or a track event its usually something like Mudvayne. But I love music so you guys just keep posting up the classics and I will keep on reading, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.