Subaru WRX Forum banner

spoiler issues

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dustin10 
#1 ·
Hi my spoiler is leaking water due to it breaking off (slightly on the trunk), other mount is solid so its not in bad shape outside of the water leak. Is there anything sold to cover the mounts if I just wanted to take the spoiler off. It appears there isn't as in another thread somebody directed a person to a trunk trading thread. My best bet would probably be to try and buy a similar colored trunk without a spoiler (prefer not to have one). If I were to buy one in the same body style (03) and a different color is it practical to repaint it, cost wise? Looks like its going to be hard to find a blue/black 03 trunk without a spoiler, but what are your guy's thoughts? Thanks any advice is appreciated.

#8 ·
it worked all sealed up! got the windows tinted and detailed too, nothing huge but she cleans up nicely! i have an sti shift knob, maybe a little shorter throw and a boost gauge (wonder how accurate) bose system, i wonder if all this was a trim package, anyone know?? my parents bought it back in the day and just recently sold it to me for pretty cheap, a couple grand. After stage 2 I think I need struts and a sway bar badly, and maybe the stoptech brake stage 2 upgrade kit. Would prefer different pads but a little short on money with what I have coming down the pipe in terms of the stage 2 power wise and tune coming up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.