some pictures of my new bug eye projector headlights - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 80 Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Ok, I know I like to stand out, but honestly am I the only one that likes the white on the car? I think it looks like the car is mean mugging you, its awesome. But either way you go, its an imprvement over stock, it looks great, so either way its AWESOME.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 80 Old 11-16-2009, 02:25 AM
WRXtuners Member

thack03 is an unknown
I love the lights, white looks good with the white car but would say black on any other color. and like basco if you ever wanted to make some and sell them, i would be a buyer. i love them
post #33 of 80 Old 11-16-2009, 02:42 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Looks great! I like them white. But, interested in what it'd look blacked out.
post #34 of 80 Old 11-17-2009, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
That will be this weekend, shouldnt take too long to paint them black. I'll post some pictures when I get them done.

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing
post #35 of 80 Old 11-17-2009, 07:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Cool, nagy. Can't wait to see them. Its funny that the rednecks at your work hate them. lol
post #36 of 80 Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyhead View Post
That will be this weekend, shouldnt take too long to paint them black. I'll post some pictures when I get them done.
When you get the lights done? Or when you get your camera back? Lol, sorry, had to. Either way you know they are going to turn out nice. I have seen the work you have done on the car, you dont settle for "ok".

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
post #37 of 80 Old 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM
WRXtuners Member

ChrisInAF is an unknown
Not to sound all negative but they make it look like a srt-4 front end....or is it just me?
post #38 of 80 Old 11-17-2009, 11:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Sort of... in a way i guess you could argue that all 02-03 "bugeye" WRXs look like Neons, but that's bordering on offensive

Personally, I happen to think they look different enough. I can always tell one from the other when they're driving towards me.
Attached Images

John
07 WRX
post #39 of 80 Old 11-18-2009, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
WRXpert

nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to nagyhead is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisInAF View Post
Not to sound all negative but they make it look like a srt-4 front end....or is it just me?
Its just you!

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

post #40 of 80 Old 11-18-2009, 11:27 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
Quote:
They look nothing alike...and even if they did it would be because Chrysler stole the look of the subaru

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
post #41 of 80 Old 11-19-2009, 11:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
BTW...nagy I am definitely interested in buying a set of these from you if you ever decide to start making them

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
post #42 of 80 Old 11-21-2009, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
WRXpert

I have them off the car and all apart, I will be painting them black in a little while.
Should have the pictures up soon. (my daughter doesn't have the camera today)

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

post #43 of 80 Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
WRXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by basco View Post
BTW...nagy I am definitely interested in buying a set of these from you if you ever decide to start making them
I'll have to think about it, they are A LOT of work.
I have an infinite supply of projectors from all types of cars, my boss goes to body shops and gets all the headlights and bumper covers that they are throwing away, he must have 20000 headlights in a room above the shop.

Dom Tuned 2003 WRX Wagon
251.3 WHP
235.8 WTQ

post #44 of 80 Old 11-21-2009, 10:15 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Dahh!!! Every time I see your name as the most recent post, I get all excited and hope to see some updated pics. Stop teasing me!!

John
07 WRX
post #45 of 80 Old 11-21-2009, 11:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
A lot of people think so. Before I put my Morrette's on my yellow bugeye, people got it confused with my wife's yellow Neon all the time. Yes we had 2 yellow cars, no it was not on purpose!

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon